Our favorite vegetarian-friendly menu options for every meal!
Getting a balanced meal as a vegetarian can be tough. You’re focused on fueling your body with the right mix of fruits, vegetables and grains as well as getting enough protein. Eating out can provide a particular challenge.
Although we’re known for our chicken, it doesn’t mean that’s all we have on the menu. Whether you like to eat lean and green or are turning to Chick-fil-A for a #cheatday, you’ve got plenty of tasty options morning, noon and night!
As a fan of the salads, we recommend holding the meat and trying each salad for the many vegetarian-friendly toppings.
Note: Most of our menu items are handcrafted in our restaurant kitchens and we do not designate vegetarian-only preparation surfaces. Find more detailed information about our nutrition, ingredients and allergens in the Allergens Guide.
Consider this your very own Veg-fil-A menu:
- A Buttered Biscuit never fails to please, and without the chicken, you can go wild with honey, jam or one of our signature awesome sauces.
- If you’re looking for something with whole wheat, our multigrain English muffin has fans from coast to coast. Add jelly or cheese for extra flavor.
- Hash Browns, a Fruit Cup or Greek Yogurt Parfait round out the meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all!
Lunch and Dinner:
- Any of our salads can be ordered without chicken. Just tell the Team Member taking your order you’d like the “salad base” when you order your Market Salad, Cobb Salad or Spicy Southwest Salad. These salads are packed with flavor. The Spicy Southwest Salad includes corn and black beans, a Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese blend and pepitas to keep your taste buds happy and fuel you for whatever the day brings.
- Our famous Waffle Fries® have a huge following (they’re the most ordered item on the menu!), and rightly so. They are made from real potatoes grown in Washington State. There may be debate about which dipping sauce is the greatest, but there’s no doubt that Waffle Fries are the perfect snack for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
- The Kale Crunch Side is a blend of curly kale and green cabbage tossed with an apple cider and Dijon mustard vinaigrette and topped with salted, crunchy roasted almonds. It packs a tasty punch that is sure to add some superpower to your day!
Treats: All our milkshakes and sweet treats are vegetarian-friendly, making them the best way to satisfy that sweet tooth after your meat-free meal. And if you need a caffeine-boost, try our Frosted Coffee, a mix of our cold-brew iced coffee and signature Icedream®. Ready to order? [Order Now]